32 years of life, 16 years of transformation and 10 lessons.
- I’m in the process of accepting who I am. Nowadays, I have more willingness and empowerment to DOING my OWN stuff.
- I’m aware of my feelings. Nowadays, I’m more open to accepting whatever my feelings are and trying not judge them.
- I enabled myself to forgive… me. I’m my own worst and wildest critic. My mistakes have gotten me where I’m now, but it has only been a very short period time since I really understood and embodied that.
- I enabled myself to say sorry. Nowadays, I try to accept my mistakes and ask for forgiveness.
- I’m not fully enabled to forgive others, yet. Sometimes I find myself resenting very old situations and reliving the anger, frustration and pain. This is surely a WORK IN PROGRESS.
- I’m aware of my limitations. I got a lot of issues getting my head around this. I can do whatever I want, but, I need to set the standard according to who I am and the trade offs.
- I’m letting art and creativity just flow. No judging, just doing.
- I’m no longer afraid to showing my work. Eight years took me to upload my writings, drawings and other expressions of who I am.
- I’m taking over my life. Being conscious of some aspects of oneself is a one way journey. You can fool yourself, but you can never go back to a former state of ignorance. That’s taking over!
- I’m trying to being grateful. I’m learning to see happiness and suffering as opportunities for moving oneself to peaceful states of mind; and having that chance, is what I’m really grateful for.
Thank you very much for reading this. If it makes sense or not, please comment and recommend.
If you want to connect in a more personal way, write me here.