Do you talk to yourself?
I don’t want to get your hopes high. This is not that “10 list of BS” you read in those life changing blogs that promise to transform your life a 180°.
This are just some questions I think you -everyone- should ask yourselves, to set the propper framework for the life you want to live.
1. When was the last time you asked yourself something that kinda changed your life?
2. Why did you feel drawn to this question?
3. What do you want from your life, right now?
4. What are you willing to give up for accomplishing that life you want?
You can loop questions five to ten every time you need to visualize some “thing” that is keeping you from a particular goal, state of mind, etc.
5. What is the “thing” that is keeping you from doing it?
6. What are the feelings that arise when you think about the “thing”?
7. When and where did you learn to react to the “thing” in that way?
8. How is your body feeling when you visualize the “thing”?
9. If you could put it into one word, which would be?
10. What would you ask yourself and others, so that you could overcome the “thing”?